Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What you talkin' bout Willis?

I'm now receiving criticism for an e-mail response that I sent to a man named Willis Martin. He accuses me of failing to rise above the level of a thug.

I'd like to get one thing straight. When I worked with Ms. McBride at the paper, we were never close. At least, after the restraining order was taken out against me. Anyway, I'm not a thug for one simple reason.

She started it. Nyah, Nyah, Nyah.

Granted, it was her taunting that led to this whole blogospheric feud and the creation with this blog, and in fact, I have probably seemed a bit obsessed about Ms. McBride, BUT I'M NOT!

Sorry, sorry, I got a little carries away there.

So Willis, I have a question to pose to you. Are you going to let women walk all over you your whole life? Is that how it's going to be?

Well, Eujean isn't some little wuss boy. He's a big boy, and he doesn't take guff from nobody.

Screw you Mr. Martin. You're making us all look bad.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take my pills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home