Thursday, January 12, 2006

Expressing an opinion without expressing an opinion.

This column is a good example of a tactic I use when I might express an opinion that my base does not approve of. Instead of offering my opinion, I simply quote someone else while adding nothing.

I should also mention that I think that Sam Alito probably is a racist, but I'm not 100% sure. That is why I didn't hyperlink to any stories about his Princeton alumni group that I mentioned here:

It was an attempt by elected representatives to determine if the guy's touting of his membership in a racist Princeton alumni group represented his true attitudes on diversity.


I mean, I've clearly read about the group, and obviously there are two sides to the story, and I know how to hyperlink. I hyperlinked earlier in the post:

I'll admit, you have to have a heart of stone not to react to shots of Samuel Alito's wife crying at his confirmation hearing.


But you see, it's better that you get your news through the filter of a mainstream media outlet. Why research it yourself when old Eujean can just lay out the good parts for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home